The next area that needed fixing was the camera shots as these often hanged in once place while the level changed around it. To improve this I focused on tighter shots that looked at really impressive areas such as the front sign on the Market Place building. I also added panning shots while the level changed. Another Idea I had was instead of having one change as the shots were tighter I could replay the change at different speeds in different areas to get the effect that this has happened over many years.
The hand-in was not left till the last minute and was handed in early in the morning this was to ensure we did not risk missing the deadline as we nearly did on the last hand-in.
The next step was to add particle effects on the collection gems. I wanted to add this effect to make the level look prettier as it was looking fairly dull. It was also to give feedback to the player so that they were aware that the gem was collected without having to pay too much attention.
The next area I looked at was sound and what sorts of sounds I needed in particular areas. One such area was the gem collection this took me a while to pick as I wanted just the right sound. In the end I settled for a crystal being hit sound as this match the visuals on the screen. After I picked all the sound I then had to pick background music for this I picked a free source classical track that I felt once again matches the visual and the theme of the game.